Reply to Query asked by Arvind Sawant on 23-02-2012
Rats eating my car's wiring, how to avoid it
Asked by Arvind Sawant on 23-02-2012
Dear Arvind Rats eating a car's wiring is a common problem, but you can deal with it. Firstly, ensure that all the wiring is concealed as far as possible. As a car gets older, and is repaired or serviced, many mechanics do not conceal the wiring properly, allowing the rodents easy access. You can also resort to using a rat poison or repellent, but will need to check and clean the car, because dead rats will leave a very foul smell.
Posted in: new cars